Advanced Development Solutions has taken a popular HTML Editor for the Internet, developed by Frederico Caldeira Knabben and customized it to work seamlessly with Merchant Administration. Allowing store managers to easily bring rich content to their stores without ever using an external editor or writing HTML directly. All text area fields in the Merchant store administration, that do not contain User Interface Items, will have this option. This includes Store, Category, Product and Third Party Enhancements. The editor is fully compatible with User Interface Entities, making it easy to integrate dynamic content with HTML. New Replacement Module is Now Available. We also offer this module for an older version of Merchant.
The editor provides many HTML editing feature like:
|I have the Merchant HTML WYSIWYG Editor module installed and working on huntsvillegenerator.com, and I have to tell you that I am very impressed. Frankly, I was a bit concerned about using a module in a production setting that had just been released, but this is something that I have been waiting for someone to develop for a long time. After using it for a few minutes I had no more concerns. Now my clients can easily enter and edit product descriptions, category headers, and the storefront without having to scroll sideways or learn what <br> and <p> tags are. I built the entire site in Miva using openDesigner, and the content for each page is contained in User Objects. Your module is an essential tool for managing that content. Bravo!
NealTech Web Services, Inc.
- Font formatting: type, size, color, style, bold, italic, etc
- Text formatting: alignment, indentation, bullets list, etc
- Cut, Paste and Past as Plain Text, Undo and Redo
- Paste from Word cleanup with auto detection
- Link creation
- Anchors support
- Image insertion, with upload
- Table creation and editing (add, delete rows, etc)
- Table cells editing (size, colors, etc)
- Form fields
- Right click context menus support
- Double click edit menu support
- Spell checker
- Multi-language support with automatic client language detection.
- Lightweight and fast
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 5.5+
- Automatic browser detection
Editor installation and functionality has the following requirements:
- Module will conflict with MvCool Launchpad. To use the MvCool Launchpad with this module, contact the developer to obtain HTML Editor version with support for the Launchpad and special instructions.
- Editor will not be available for fields that contain HEAD, BODY or Merchant User Interface Items.
- Editor will not function through SSL Merchant Administration login.
- Merchant Versions older then 4.0 must be installed by a Advanced Development Solutions. A modification needs to made to Merchants "admin.mv" file in order for this module to function properly.